Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Kem 6 plate super 8 editor

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kyogle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2006
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Folks. Been working in super 8 for 36 years. I have a Kem 6 plate edit machine and am looking for parts. I have not been able to track down the old manufactures. It is a nice machine and uses super 8 sprocketed mag tape for sound and the picture head is standard. I have a problem with one motor.
    with thanks
    Kyogle.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is the Kem Super-8 or 16mm?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •